We offer precise die and kiss cutting services for standard and individually designed elements for technical and industrial applications. We die and kiss cut any shapes adapting the products to the requirements of the application and the customer.
The end product is delivered in bulk, in sheets or in rolls with the finger lift edge.
We use two shearing methods:
- Die cutting for adhesive and non-adhesive (rubbers, films, foams, felt, etc.) materials using a flat die. It cuts through the base material as well as the release liner (if applicable).
- Kiss cutting for adhesive materials that leaves the release liner or another layer intact. This makes it easy to unpeel the release liner and access the adhesive product (label, stamp, gasket or other sticker) before application.
In both methods we can cut any shapes. We can also manufacture products with holes.
We die and kiss cut using the following materials:
- One-sided mounting tapes
- Double-sided mounting tapes
- Acrylic tapes
- Anti-corrosion tapes
- PE foams
- EPDM rubber
- Transparent polyurethane
- Protective films
Our die and kiss cut products are widely used in the automotive, white goods, consumer electronics, construction or oil & gas industries. We achieve high quality and efficiency thanks to using modern production technologies for adhesive materials and plastics and rich experience in executing extremely demanding orders as far as shapes, functions, technical specification and final product quality is concerned.
We offer advice on formulating final product specification. We design elements in order to cut out a product that is ideally suited to your needs.
- Type of material
- Adhesive layer
- Delivery options
Final products ready for application:
- Mounting elements
- Insulation elements
- Protective, clean-removal films
- Sound deafening elements
- Material consumption under control
- Easy and accurate application
- Higher production efficiency
- Waste reduction
- Ready-made product documentation
How can we help?
The prototype ready in 24 hours!
Full support at every stage of order execution.
Quick EU delivery.