Due to their excellent adhesion as well as thermal, corrosion, water and weather condition resistance acrylic tapes are widely used for mounting car parts. They can replace bolts, rivets and other traditional joining methods used for assembling electronic components.
Extremely strong adhesive mounting tape – 100% acrylic foam.
Acrylic foam tapes are used to:
- join Low Surface Energy (LSE) materials as well as ceramics, marble and polypropylene
- join plastics, aluminium and polycarbonates
- fix sideboards to car bodies
- mount electrical components and accessories
- extreme adhesion applications
- easy and accurate mounting
- high production efficiency
- waste reduction
- full product documentation
How can we help?
The prototype ready in 24 hours!
Full support at every stage of order execution.
Quick EU delivery.