Tape converting involves adjusting tapes to specific, non-standard requirements to adapt the final product to specific application conditions in terms of width and length. Our cutting machines allow full flexibility, which means we can optimize material consumption and ensure the best solutions that meet the customer’s expectations.
Our machines allows us to:
- Adjust tape width with a tolerance between 0.2 mm to 0.5 mm depending on the type of material
- Cutting ready-made roll to non-standard widths
- Cutting elements of a given thickness
Types of adhesive tapes that we cut:
- One-sided (foams, felts, rubber)
- Double-sided (foams, felts, rubber)
- Anti-corrosion ZincTape and ZincBit
- Anti-slid (non-skid)
- width and length precisely adjusted to your production needs
- easy application
- high efficiency
- waste reduction
- full product documentation
How can we help?
The prototype ready in 24 hours!
Full support at every stage of order execution.
Quick EU delivery.