We offer polyethylene foam in rolls and sheets of different thickness, adhesive rolls and sheets as well as custom products: die cuts, shapes, formats, tapes and one-sided or double-sided adhesive products.
Polyethylene foam is extremely resistant to water, moisture, UV and weather conditions.
Polyethylene foams are the most popular solutions for mounting boards, glass, acrylic glass (PMMA), 3D sign letters and logos, mirrors and window grills.
They exhibit strong adhesion even to rough surfaces as well as durability and strength of the binding. We offer one-sided and double-sided adhesive foams.
Polyethylene foam – key applications:
- acoustic tapes
- construction and roof sealing
- insulation for floor screeds, parquet and floor boards
- buoyancy filling
- gaskets and seals
- expansion and vibration pads
- washers and dividers
- sound deadening, acoustic and thermal insulation,
- mounting components
- spacing components,
- hatch seal gaskets
- and many others
- material control during production
- easy, accurate application
- higher production efficiency
- waste reduction
- full product documentation
How can we help?
The prototype ready in 24 hours!
Full support at every stage of order execution.
Quick EU delivery.